The Vancouver Vultures is a Canadian youth football team appearing in Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures and Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories, being the protagonist "gang" in the latter.
The Vultures is a fictional youth football team in the Sibling Rivalries franchise, appearing only in the two prequels. It plays a more impotant role in the first chronological prequel. This is the team the protagonist Jason Parker joins when he moves to Vancouver from Arizona. Throughout the story, Jason tries to become the best player on the team, and in the end, he gets his dream accomplished.
A year later, in Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures, the team plays a small role, appearing only in one scene, playing against the Wisconsin Warriors. In that same scene, Jason, Drake Romero, and Marc Forelli can be easily seen.
By the time of 2013-2014, the Vultures would start their new season, which goes around the entire country of Canada, rather than being stuck in British Colombia. Jason and Drake continue to play on this team. It is assumed that the players will still be in this season by the time the Sibling Rivalries series begins.
In 2016, it is revealed that the team still exists. Jason Parker, along with the other members that never left the team after 2011, still play on the team. Due to many players leaving the team over the years, new people have came to the team, and Estevan (with the assistance of Jason) teaches the new players how to be successful on the field.
- Scott Hill (2011-late 2011, coach)
- Esteven Caballero (2011-Present, team captain)
- Jason Parker (2011-Present, wide reciever)
- Drake Romero (2011-Present, center)
- Gerald "Gerry" McReary (2011-late 2011, quarterback)
- Francis McReary (2011-2011, position unknown)
- Joel Gonzales (2011-late 2011, possibly also a wide reciever)
- Michael Guzman (2011-Present, kicker)
- Xavier Garcia (2011-Present, tight end)
- Julian Murrieta (2011-Present, running back)
- Jose Gonzales (2011-late 2011, Jason's backup wide reciever)
- Marc Forelli (2011-Present, position unknown)
- Oddly, in SR: SRA, Gerry is not seen playing on the team, which means he might have left the team by 2012. More or less, this is a retcon, because it was not revealed until VS that the team he and his siblings watch were actually the Vancouver Vultures.
|An italicized name indicates this is a former member. A name left alone indicates this member is still on the team after 2011.|
|Scott Hill (coach) • Esteven Caballero (team captain)|
|Jason Parker (#7, wide reciever) • Drake Romero (#8, center) • Gerald McReary (#4, quarterback) • Joel Gonzales (#9, possibly other wide reciever) • Michael Guzman (#1, kicker) • Xavier Garcia (#2, tight end) • Julian Murrieta (#5, running back) • Jose Gonzales (#5, Jason Parker's backup wide reciever) • Marc Forelli (#3, position unknown)|