- "Hey, there might be something in that house that can help us!"
- ―Anti-Steve Jr.
The Ballad of Anti-Cutecumber is the fourth comic in Season 2 of Sibling Rivalries, and is the 14th comic overall. This comic is non-canon to the series.
Anti-Cutecumber, Anti-Steve, and Anti-Steve, Jr. (villains from Cletus Comics) are thrown into the SR universe through a portal by Cletus. The trio sneak into the McReary Residence, and are fascinated to be the first of their kind to see humans.
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appears in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
McReary Siblings' FriendsEdit
Cletus Comics CharactersEdit
- Anti-Steve ♥
- Anti-Cutecumber ♥
- Anti-Steve, Jr. ♥
- Cletus ♦
- Tetch 60 ♦
- R.L.C ♦
- Dimitri Rascalov ♦
- Devil-Bot ♦
- Anti-Cletus ♣
- Steve Barks ♦
- Cutecumber Barks ♦
- Steve, Jr. ♦
- DR4L has confirmed this comic to be non-canon. It is, however, cannon to Cletus Comics.
- This is the last comic that was written and released in 2013 (although the next comic was started in 2013, but was not released until Febuary 2014, it was still considered a 2013 comic).
- This is the second appearence of Cletus in Sibling Rivalries. ("Diamonds in the Rough").
- This is the third comic that takes place from the point of view of someone other than Packie for the majority of the comic, in this case it is the Anti-Dogs ("The Curse of the Milderbeast", "Roommates"). This is also the first comic that does not focus on a McReary sibling.
- This comic occurs on the same day as the "Cletus Comic" "When the N.O.O.S.E Attack!", as that comic continues where this comic left off (when the Anti-Dogs return back to Circuit Board Island). The end of "When the N.O.O.S.E Attack!" occurs at the same time as Happy New Year!.
- Gerry, Derrick, and Francis all make cameos in this comic. Gerry is seen watching a football game, Derrick has one line ("I'm just here for the math!"), and Francis appears shortly near the end of the comic.
- This is the first appearance of Anti-Dogs in Sibling Rivalries.
- In Cletus Comics, the comic is seen differently:
- Salvador wears a black shirt in Cletus Comics, when in this comic he wears his trademark striped shirt.
- To save time, none of the SR characters have no spoken lines in CC, and instead their mouths are open, but no speech bubbles appear, instead 3 lines by their mouth appear to show that they are talking.
- Salvador greets first Packie when he goes to his room, but in CC, Angel does so, with Salvador still saying something in the background.