The T.J. Productions Comic Universe is a fictional comic universe created by User:The GTA Nerd, and is named after him (however, remaining anonymous, he will only use his initials on this wiki). The universe contains all of GTA Nerd's comic series (Cletus Comics, Sibling Rivalries, and the San Francisco Trilogy) which all take place in the same universe and continuity. While all of the projects containing a human protagonist are set on the same planet, Cletus Comics is different; while being set in the same continuity as the other comics, it is set in its own alternate dimension, which is inhabited by robots rather than humans. There are several instances shown that confirm the robot dimension and the human dimension are set in the same universe.
The Brotherly Bond franchise was a former project by GTA Nerd that would also exist in this universe. However, it was cancelled and all of the comics in the franchise were officially said to be non-canon to this universe. Also, all characters from the franchise are non-existent in the actual continuity.
Sibling Rivalries FranchiseEdit
Main Article: Sibling Rivalries (franchise)
- Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories (prequel, released: October 11, 2014, set in: June 2011)
- Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures (prequel, released: July 31, 2014, set in: January 2012)
- Sibling Rivalries: The Introduction (prequel, released: October 7, 2014, set in: October 2013)
- Sibling Rivalries (run: July 8, 2013 - April 10, 2016)
- Sibling Rivalries: The Next Chapter (run: July 13, 2017 - Present)
San Francisco TrilogyEdit
- Turner's Second Chance (independent story, released: August 2017, set in: Spring 2016)
- San Francisco Underground (independent story, released: Unknown 2018, set in: October 2013)
- The Golden Gate Eagles (cancelled independent story)
Cancelled The Brotherly Bond FranchiseEdit
(Note: The comics belonging to this franchise are non-canon.)
- The Brotherly Bond 1 (full-length comic, released: N/A, set in: Late December 2012)
- The Brotherly Bond: Prepare For The Flood! (full-length comic, released: N/A, set in: Late December 2012)
- The Brotherly Bond: Rise of the Robots (full-length comic, released: N/A, set in: Late December 2012)
- The Brotherly Bond: At World's End (full-length comic, released: N/A, set in: Early January 2013)
- The Brotherly Bond: The Brothers Return! (spin-off series, run: May 21, 2013 - September 11, 2013)
Locations Seen In The T.J. Productions Comic UniverseEdit
Note: ♠ marks a location that is completely fictional to the universe.
- United States of America
- Vancouver, British Colombia (Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures and Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories)
- Victoria, British Colombia (Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories)
- Countryside Village, British Colombia ♠ (Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures and Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories)
- Circuit Board Island ♠ (Cletus Comics)
- Cletus (Cletus Comics)
- Jason Parker (Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories)
- Salvador Real Arrayga (Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures)
- Patrick McReary (Sibling Rivalries and The Next Chapter)
- Christopher Turner (Turner's Second Chance)
- Carlos Garcia Ventura (San Francisco Underground)
- Junior (The Brotherly Bond franchise, officially non-existant)
- The prologue of Turner's Second Chance is set this year
- The events of the Cletus Comics series begin in December this year and end in December 2015
- The events of Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories occur in June this year
- The events of Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures occur in January this year
- The events of The Brotherly Bond 1, The Brotherly Bond: Prepare For The Flood!, and The Brotherly Bond: Rise of the Robots would have all occured in late December this year, but they were scrapped
- The events of The Brotherly Bond: At World's End would have occured in early January this year, but it was scrapped
- The events of The Brotherly Bond: The Brothers Return! would have begin in early January this year and end by October, however the series was scrapped
- The events of San Francisco Underground take place in autumn
- The events of Sibling Rivalries: The Introduction occur in October this year
- The events of the Sibling Rivalries series begin in October this year and end in March 2016
- The main storyline of Turner's Second Chance takes place from February to March
- The events of the Sibling Rivalries: The Next Chapter comic series begin in August this year
- The epilogue of the The Next Chapter comic "River Rock Rivalry" is set in this year, depicting the varsity game against Green Bay Southwest High School and Green Bay Notre Dame Academy, where Adrian Wilson, Aaron Velazco, Victor Clay, and Anthony DeoBer are now seniors
- The epilogue of Turner's Second Chance is set this year, wrapping up the story's plot
- The epilogue of the Sibling Rivalries comic "Yearning to be Young" is set in this year, depicting the McReary siblings all grown up
- The earliest date shown in The GTA Nerd Universe is 2005, which was the setting of a flashback in TSC.
- At the moment, Cletus is the only non-human protagonist in the comic universe.
- It is shown a few times in Cletus Comics that characters from GTA Nerd's earlier "book universe" (which was active from June 2009 to sometime in 2011), which included GTA Nerd's first two book series' "M-O, WALL-E, EVE, and Chiquita" and "The Adventure Team". None of the characters from these two series' will appear in any other works, however.
- WALL-E, EVE, and M-O exist in this universe, but it is unlikely that the movie WALL-E has taken place yet, due to the movie being set in the far future.
- Christopher Turner and Cletus are the first ever human and robot (respectively) to appear in the universe. Cletus also had the first robot lines, while Tristian A. Duran had the first human lines.
- Sibling Rivalries is timeless, meaning that although every comic is set in the same time it was released at, and years still go by as normal, no characters ever age. However, Cletus Comics is the opposite, with characters aging as time goes by. However, there are some instances where characters still remain doing what they were doing when the series first started, such as Tetch 60 already being an adult, but staying in high school for the rest of the series.
- Every protagonist of this universe has met another protagonist of the same universe. This includes:
- Cletus met Salvador Real in 2012
- Jason Parker has met both Salvador Real and Packie McReary in 2012.
- Packie and Salvador became friends in 2013, although both have previously crossed paths in 2011 and 2012, and both are mutual friends with Jason Parker.
- Chris Turner meets and form a friendship with Carlos Garcia Ventura in 2016. He also meets Jason Parker as well in the same year.
- Jason Parker briefly interacts with Carlos in 2016.