In Season 3, the McRearys go to the pet store to find a family pet. Packie sees the puppy in a cage, and chooses him. He tres thinking of a name, and Kate suggests naming him after Spencer Shay from iCarly. As Packie likes the show too, he goes on with Kate's idea and happily gives him the name "Spencer". Packie appears to be the owner of him, as he was the one to pick him out, and Spencer sleeps in Packie and Francis' room. Spencer although still shows love to the other members of the family, and even their friends (although he bit Salvador Real the first time he met him).
Spencer has not made any appearances in Sibling Rivalries: The Next Chapter as of yet, although in the comic "The Homework Night Redirection", his bed and dog food bowl can be seen, showing that the family still owns the dog.
- Sibling Rivalries Pre-Series
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 1)
Spencer has no appearances in Season 1.
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 2)
Spencer has no appearances in Season 2.
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 3)
- A Family Pet (first appearence)
- Patrick McReary: School President (cameo)
- House Party (cameo)
- Like Father, Like Sons (And Daughter) (cameo)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 4)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 5)
- Trading Places
- A Christmas Story (cameo)
- Straight Outta Green Bay
- Best Frenemies (cameo)
- Uncle Cameron Moves In (cameo)
Total Number of Series Appearances: 10/46
- Like any other dog that has appeared in the GTA Nerd Comic Universe, Spencer is a chihuahua.