- "I didn't think I would ever use my paintball launcher!"
- ―Salvador Martinez
"San" Salvador Martinez is a main character in Sibling Rivalries, and a recurring character in Sibling Rivalries: The Next Chapter. He was also mentioned in Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures.
Salvador was born in San Salvador, El Salvador sometime in 1998, and moved to the United States of America on July 8, 2003, when he was just 5 years old. In middle school, he started playing football. By the time the events of Sibling Rivalries takes place, San Salvador, now a 15 year-old attending Green Bay Southwest High School, is very popular, and is known for the wild parties he likes to throw at his house.
By the events of Sibling Rivalries: The Next Chapter, San Salvador was shown to now 18 be years old and has graduated from high school. He currently attends college and as a result, was supposed to appear less in the series (even less than Tony), though he would have still been friends with Packie and hang out with him when they can.
Salvador does not appear in SR: SRA, but he is mentioned by a random person during the party at the beginning of the story (Person: "I wish the legendary Salvador Martinez was here. Now THAT would be a party!"). According to this sentence, San Salvador has been popular since 2012, and maybe even before.
By 2013, San Salvador became Packie's idol, and in San Salvador's Story was happy when Angel invited him to one of Salvador's parties. At the party Salvador is seen hanging out with Tony and Jose Gonzales. They then become friends, and hang out from time to time.
|Sibling Rivalries Comics|
|Appeared||M = Mentioned||Absent||Unavailable|
|V = Off-'Screen' Voice||C = Cameo||F = Flashback||N = No lines|
- Sibling Rivalries Pre-Series
- Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures (mentioned only)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 1)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 2)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 3)
- Meet The Robots!
- House Party
- The Pool Date (speaking cameo)
- Fourth Of July
- Like Father, Like Sons (And Daughter)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 4)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 5)
Total Number of Series Appearances: 15
- He is the oldest of all of Packie and the siblings' friends.
- Up until "Meet The Robots!", as a running gag, whenever somebody mentions San Salvador in front of Salvador Real, he gets confused and says "San WHO?".
- Salvador seems to not like Salvador Real that much, as in The Football Faker, he is mad because Salvador "took his name".
- Like he is nicknamed "San Salvador" he nicknamed Salvador Real "El Salvador", which is the country that Martinez was born in.
- San Salvador may be popular throughout North America, as someone in Canada mentions him in Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures circa 2012, although he lives in Wisconsin circa 2013. Also, it is said that he is Packie's idol, which means he may have known him before the series even started.
- San Salvador seems to be proud of his Salvadoran roots, which may be why he have himself the nickname, "San Salvador", in honor of the town he was born in.
- He is the only character in the entire franchise to not have a trademark outfit; in all of his appearances, he wears something different.
- However, in TNC he only wears one trademark outfit throughout the series.
- He has an 8-pack on his chest ("House Party", "The Pool Date").
- For a while, San Salvador, along with Jose Gonzales, were the only two non-protagonists besides the McReary siblings to have their exact birthdates revealed, until birth dates were created for the rest of the SR characters in September.
- He has an older brother named Cristino Martinez that is curently at a college in El Salvador working to earn his master's degree. ("Wouldn't It Be Nice?")