- "I wonder if we have a 2nd Dimension!"
- ―Patrick McReary (1st Dimension)
Into The Second Dimension is the seventh comic in Season 3 of Sibling Rivalries, and is the 27th comic overall. This comic is non-canon to the series.
After watching Phineas and Ferb The Movie: Across the 2nd Dimension with his siblings, Packie wonders if their dimension really has a parallel dimension like that shown in the movie. The comic then switches over to the second dimesion, where Packie-2 goes to the skate park with Angel-2 and Salvador-2. However, he is then attacked by Joel-2, and Francis-2, Gerry-2, and Derrick-2 run to Packie-2's rescue.
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appears in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
- First Dimension
- Second Dimension
- Patrick McReary ♥
- Francis McReary ♥
- Gerald McReary ♥
- Derrick McReary ♥
- Kate McReary ♥
- Maureen McReary ♥/♦
- Salvador Real ♥
- Eduardo Tena ♥/♦
- Claude ♥/♦
- Angel Chacon ♥
- Joel Gonzales ♥
- Jose Gonzales ♥
- Tony Gonzales ♥
- Salvador Martinez ♥
- David Saldivar ♥/♦
- Pablo Torres ♥/♦
- The 1st dimension McReary family only appear at the beginning and end of the comic. The rest is focused on their 2nd Dimension counterparts.
- The differences of the second dimension from the first dimension include:
- The sky is darker and appears to be completely black.
- The second dimension characters' outfits are similar to those of their first dimension counterpart, though with inverted colors.
- In the first dimension, Tony Gonzales is the injured one and San Salvador is fine, but in the second dimension it is the other way around.
- Second dimension Salvador Real and San Salvador have a bigger rivalry than their first dimension counterparts.
- Besides these differences, the second dimension characters more or less retain the same personality as their counterparts.
- This is the first comic since The McRearys' Halloween Special! that 1st dimension Salvador Real is absent in, as well as also being the second comic since The Big Trade-Off that 1st dimension Angel Chacon does not appear in. ("Best Brother")
- This is the second comic in the DR4L Comic Universe to involve an adventure into the second dimension, after the 2012 Cletus Comics special "Cletus and Chiquita in the 2nd Dimension".
- It is shown to be nighttime in the first dimension, however, in the second dimension, it is daytime throughout the entire comic, although both dimensions are supposed to be set in the same date and time, as proven in Cletus Comics.
- This was originally going to be a special comic that would have the McReary siblings from the first dimension travel to the second dimension and meet their 2D counterparts. However, to avoid this comic being a rip-off of the Cletus Comics comic mentioned above, it was changed to a less "over the top" comic.
- The McReary siblings are the only characters from the first dimension to appear in this comic.