- "This field trip is going to be awesome!"
- ―Patrick McReary
Field Trip Gone Wrong! is the fourth comic in Season 3 of Sibling Rivalries, and is the 24th comic overall.
While on a field trip, Packie gets lost, and must find his way back to Mr. Jacob's group. Meanwhile at recess, Salvador plays football while Gerry plays soccer after their balls get mixed up.
♥ = character's debut
♠ = character does not speak throughout comic
♣ = character is mentioned only
♦ = character appears in a speaking/non-speaking cameo only
- Patrick McReary
- Francis McReary ♦
- Gerald McReary
- Derrick McReary ♦
- Kate McReary ♦
- Angel Chacon
- Salvador Real
- Michael Jacob
- Zalma Torres
- Pablo Torres
- Eduardo Tena
- Claude ♠
- Mark Sanders
- Jose Gonzales
- Mark Leone ♥ (unseen)
- This comic marks the reappearance of Mark Sanders and Pablo Torres after being absent in the series for a while (however, Pablo has been absent for a shorter time than Mark, who has been absent since book 1).
- This is one of the only two comics of 2014 to feature Jose Gonzales (the second being the next chronological comic).
- This comic corrects the fact that Gerry is in 5th Grade, not 6th Grade, as shown in The McRearys Get Schooled!.
- Francis, Derrick, and Kate make cameos in this comic, while Packie and Gerry take up most of the story (Gerry is the main character of the sub-plot).
- This is the first comic since his introduction to not include Spencer (as he is not actually part of the main cast).
- Angel and Salvador were going to be absent in this comic, but they were kept.
- The comic is similar to the series finale of Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide. Both Packie and Ned get seperated from the rest of the class, and Packie gives a tip to the reader at the end of the story: Stay with the rest of the class and don't get distracted by other things.
- Third comic that Jose Gonzales appears without Joel Gonzales. ("Diamonds in the Rough", "Happy New Year!")