- "Do unto others and suffer no slight"
- ―Official club motto
The Devils Chosen Motorcycle Club (DCMC) is an outlaw motorcycle club based in Los Santos in 2011. Angus Martin, the club founder and President of the Los Santos chapter, is the protagonist of Brotherhood Rising.
According to its official website, the Devils Chosen MC began in 2010 with four ex-servicemen who met in Los Santos. It began as a small club for people dissatisfied with the rampant betrayal and self-serving egos so often seen in the motorcycle community. It was formed in an effort at recapturing the sense of brotherhood and camaraderie found in the armed forces.
At least, that is the official story presented to the general public. Its true origins lie in a bloody feud with The Lost MC that was born from an internal conflict in The Lost's Blaine County chapter. The original members of the club were all once senior members of The Lost MC who were betrayed by their former club. In mid-2010 Blaine County chapter President Johnny Klebitz ordered the deaths of Angus Martin and three other senior members in a drug-fueled rage.
A hit squad sent by The Lost MC ambushed Angus and a group of his supporters at a local bar unleashing a hail of bullets. The attack failed when the gunmen drew their weapons too early alerted their would-be targets of their intentions. After the failed assassination Angus and his supporters confronted the Blaine County chapter to demand an explanation from Johnny. Receiving nothing but insults and further threats the group spat in Johnny's face and left to form their own club.
This betrayal has created a bloody feud between the two clubs which continues to this day. Los Santos has seen a continued war between The Lost MC and the Outcasts MC with numerous violent confrontations between their respective Los Santos chapters. Aware of the simmering tensions, the Los Santos Police Department is very quick to separate members of the two clubs at public events.
San Andreas Edit
The Los Santos chapter was founded on March 12th, 2011. It was formed by four former members of The Lost MC who gathered in Los Santos to establish their own club after being betrayed by The Lost in a failed assassination. In 2013, the chapter is based in La Mesa where it has successfully carved out territory and criminal rackets for itself. It uses the title "Los Santos chapter" as a clear indication of its keen interest in statewide expansion.
The chapter has forged a business partnership with the Los Santos Vagos to form a arms trafficking and methamphetamine distribution network. This partnership allows both groups to draw impressive profits from trafficking illegal firearms and meth across Los Santos. In addition to this, the chapter has also forged a distribution deal with Trevor Philips to distribute his methamphetamine across Blaine County in exchange for a cut of his profits.
In late 2013, the nomadic Marauders MC patched over to the chapter in the face of intense pressure from The Lost MC. The merger added an additional eight members to the chapter providing much needed muscle.
Members and AssociatesEdit
- Angus Martin - President of the Los Santos chapter.
- Logan Davis - Vice-President of the Los Santos chapter.
- Garrett Larson - Secretary of the Los Santos chapter.
- Gavin O'Reilly - Treasurer of the Los Santos chapter.
- Ryan Campbell - Road Captain of the Los Santos chapter.
- Isaac Hayes - Sergeant-at-Arms of the Los Santos chapter.
- Frederick Harrison - Patched member of the Los Santos chapter.
- Stephen Wallace - Prospect of the Los Santos chapter in 2013.
- Earle Morris - Prospect of the Los Santos chapter in 2013.
- Leila Martin - Old lady of Angus Martin.
- Donna Cooper - Old lady of Logan Davis.
- Trevor Philips - Methamphetamine dealer who hired the Los Santos chapter as distributors in 2013. Known to be on good terms with Angus Martin due to a mutual respect.
- Luis Francesco - High ranking member of the Los Santos Vagos who serves as the club's connection in the gang as its business partner in their arms and meth trafficking racket.
Notable tragedies Edit
During Brotherhood Reborn
- The childhood friendship between Angus Martin and Johnny Klebitz is broken when Johnny turns on Angus. Johnny's betrayal creates a rift in The Lost MC that irrevocably damages his chapter.
- Angus and his supporters are betrayed by those they considered firm friends when Johnny orders a hit on Angus. This betrayal ultimately creates the Devils Chosen MC.
- Widely admired Devils Chosen MC Prospect Lee Hughes is brutally stabbed to death in an alley in the Devils Chosen MC-Jesters MC War. He bleeds to death before help arrives.
Media Attention Edit
- "A dangerous outlaw motorcycle club known as the Devils Chosen MC is reported to have taken up residence in Los Santos. Well known for their bloody feud with their bitter rivals The Lost MC these newcomers have set up shop a few short blocks away from The Lost MC Clubhouse in what seems to be a blatant act of defiance. Steve Pretoria is on the scene. The Devils Chosen has proven itself to be highly aggressive and well prepared to use violence in defence of its interests. Members of the club have already been involved in acts of brutal violence in their war against the Jesters MC and several patched members have been sighted in violent standoffs with members of The Lost. The gang is believed to be heavily involved in the distribution of narcotics in the greater Los Santos area and it is clear that they are not going to co-exist with the local chapter of The Lost MC."
- ―Weazel News segment
The Devils Chosen MC has made Weazel News and Daily Globe headlines multiple times since its formation in 2011. It's arrival in Los Santos and the commencement of its feud with The Lost MC were covered by Weazel News reporters with lengthy news stories on the outlaw club. Its arrival and setting up was regarded as a matter of great interest to the media who unsuccessfully tried to secure interviews with members.
When the Devils Chosen MC-Jesters MC War erupted in early 2013 Weazel News was quick to cover the gang conflict as a sensationalist story. This intense media focus brought the club to the attention of law enforcement and various underworld groups.
- [UNDER DEVELOPMENT]