- "Do unto others and suffer no slight"
- ―Official club motto
The Devils Chosen Motorcycle Club (DCMC) is an outlaw motorcycle club based in Los Santos in 2011. Angus Martin, the club founder and President of the Los Santos chapter, is the protagonist of Brotherhood Rising.
According to its official website, the Devils Chosen MC began in 2010 with four ex-servicemen who met in Los Santos. It began as a small club for people dissatisfied with the rampant betrayal and self-serving egos so often seen in the motorcycle community. It was formed in an effort at recapturing the sense of brotherhood and camaraderie found in the armed forces.
At least, that is the official story presented to the general public. Its true origins lie in a bloody feud with The Lost MC that was born from an internal conflict in The Lost's Blaine County chapter. The original members of the club were all once senior members of The Lost MC who were betrayed by their former club. In mid-2010 Blaine County chapter President Johnny Klebitz ordered the deaths of Angus Martin and three other senior members in a drug-fueled rage.
A hit squad sent by The Lost MC ambushed Angus and a group of his supporters at a local bar unleashing a hail of bullets. The attack failed when the gunmen drew their weapons too early alerted their would-be targets of their intentions. After the failed assassination Angus and his supporters confronted the Blaine County chapter to demand an explanation from Johnny. Receiving nothing but insults and further threats the group spat in Johnny's face and left to form their own club.
This betrayal has created a bloody feud between the two clubs which continues to this day. Los Santos has seen a continued war between The Lost MC and the Outcasts MC with numerous violent confrontations between their respective Los Santos chapters. Aware of the simmering tensions, the Los Santos Police Department is very quick to separate members of the two clubs at public events.
San Andreas Edit
The Los Santos chapter was founded on March 12th, 2011. It was formed by four former members of The Lost MC who gathered in Los Santos to establish their own club after being betrayed by The Lost in a failed assassination. In 2013, the chapter is based in La Mesa where it has successfully carved out territory and criminal rackets for itself. It uses the title "Los Santos chapter" as a clear indication of its keen interest in statewide expansion.
The chapter has forged a business partnership with the Los Santos Vagos to form a arms trafficking and methamphetamine distribution network. This partnership allows both groups to draw impressive profits from trafficking illegal firearms and meth across Los Santos. In addition to this, the chapter has also forged a distribution deal with Trevor Philips to distribute his methamphetamine across Blaine County in exchange for a cut of his profits.
Members and AssociatesEdit
- Angus Martin - President of the Los Santos chapter.
- Logan Davis - Vice-President of the Los Santos chapter.
- Garrett Larson - Secretary of the Los Santos chapter.
- Gavin O'Reilly - Treasurer of the Los Santos chapter.
- Ryan Campbell - Road Captain of the Los Santos chapter.
- Isaac Hayes - Sergeant-at-Arms of the Los Santos chapter.
- Michael "Mickey" Jones - Patched member of the Los Santos chapter.
- Frederick Harrison - Patched member of the Los Santos chapter in 2013.
- Stephen Wallace - Prospect of the Los Santos chapter in 2013.
- Earle Morris - Prospect of the Los Santos chapter in 2013.
- Leila Sharpe - Old lady of Angus Martin.
- Donna Cooper - Old lady of Logan Davis.
- Trevor Philips - Methamphetamine dealer who hired the Los Santos chapter as distributors in 2013. Known to be on good terms with Angus Martin due to a mutual respect.
- Luis Francesco - High ranking member of the Los Santos Vagos who serves as the club's connection in the gang as its business partner in their arms and meth trafficking racket.
Notable tragedies Edit
During Brotherhood Reborn
- Lee Hughes is stabbed to death in an alley during the Devils Chosen MC-Jesters MC War.
- The fragile truce between the Devils Chosen and The Lost is broken when several members of The Lost attack the Devils Chosen Clubhouse in a drunken rage.
- [COMING SOON]