Countryside Village is a fictional village located in British Colombia, Canada, north of Vancouver. The village appears in Sibling Rivalries: Salvador Real's Adventures, Sibling Rivalries: Vancouver Stories, and Sibling Rivalries.
- Eduardo Tena (formerly)
- Esteven Caballero
- Mr and Mrs. Guillen (formerly)
- Braulio Guillen Samaguey (formerly)
- Armando Vasquez (formerly)
- Eduardo Tena was born and raised in Countryside Village. Since he is full Mexican, it is possible both his parents were born in Mexico, then moved to Countryside Village, where they had Eduardo at.
- Countryside Village looks similar to the countryside of San Andreas (Whetstone and Flint County), hence "Countryside" in the name.
- The climax of both VS and SRA take place in Countryside Village.