Aiden McReary is a mentioned character in Sibling Rivalries. He was the first husband of Maureen McReary, and the biological father of Patrick McReary, Francis McReary, Gerald McReary, Derrick McReary, and Kate McReary. He met Maureen in Vancouver, Canada, in Winter 1992. They dated eachother for the next six years, and eventually married eachother in fall 1998. Then, from 1999 to 2006, they had five kids. Mr. McReary was also a smoker, and as stated by Packie, he died shortly after Kate's birth from lung cancer.
For nine years, the McReary siblings were raised only by their mother; they did not have a father figure again until July 2015, when Maureen meets and eventually marries a man named Hector Wilson; Hector would become the siblings' new step-father.
From Hector, Maureen had a new baby in September later that year, and named him Aiden, after her first husband Mr. McReary. This baby, however, has since been removed from the franchise, making him non-existent.
- Sibling Rivalries Pre-Series
- Sibling Rivalries
- Hello, Wisconsin! (mentioned only)
- The McRearys Get Schooled! (mentioned only)
- Like Father, Like Sons (And Daughter) (mentioned only)
- Wouldn't It Be Nice? (mentioned only)
- The years Mr. and Mrs. McReary met and married eachother in were the same years two Grand Theft Auto games took place in, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas in 1992, and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories in 1998.
- Mr. McReary's first name was revealed to be Aiden in "Wouldn't It Be Nice?".
- The McReary siblings may not have been close to Mr. McReary's side of the family, as they never mention any of his relatives in the series. However, with the addition of Hector Wilson and some of his family members, this would make introducing relatives from the late Aiden's side unnessesary to the storyline.