- "So you're Packie? My name is Adrian."
- ―Adrian Wilson introducing himself for the first time
Adrian Wilson is a main character in Sibling Rivalries, and the deuteragonist in Sibling Rivalries: The Next Chapter. He is the middle child of Louis and Carol Wilson, the younger brother of Samantha, and the older brother of Troy.
Adrian has been described as a normal, everyday child. He enjoys playing video games, listening to music, and playing/watching football. His favorite team is the Green Bay Packers. When his step-cousin Patrick "Packie" McReary first met him, Packie immediantly liked him, and the two (along with Packie's older brother Francis) enjoy hanging out and doing stuff together as a family.
By the events of The Next Chapter, Adrian and Packie are freshmen at Green Bay Southwest High School, being the main characters of the series. Adrian has also joined the freshmen football team as the quarterback. During the summer before school, he met new friends Aaron Velazco, Victor Clay, and Anthony DeoBer at football camp. He quickly formed a brotherhood with these boys, later introducing Packie to them on the first day of school. The series focuses on all five of these characters' adventures as high school freshmen.
In the original series, Adrian was created to resemble Tommy Pickles in his All Grown Up! form. He has spiky hair that resembles Tommy's hairstyle, a shirt with stripes and sleeves, and basic pants and shoes.
|Sibling Rivalries Comics|
|Sibling Rivalries: The Next Chapter Comics|
|Appeared||M = Mentioned||Absent||Unavailable|
|V = Off-'Screen' Voice||C = Cameo||F = Flashback||N = No lines|
- Sibling Rivalries Pre-Series
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 1)
Adrian has no appearances in Season 1.
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 2)
Adrian has no appearances in Season 2.
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 3)
Adrian has no appearances in Season 3.
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 4)
- Sibling Rivalries Main Series (Season 5)
- Trading Places
- Straight Outta Green Bay
- Best Frenemies
- Uncle Cameron Moves In (mentioned only)
- The Lockdown
- Satellite Screw-Up
- ApRiL fOoLs DaY: wIsCoNsIn StYlE!
Total Number of Series Appearances: 9/45
- Sibling Rivalries The Next Chapter
As the deuteragonist, he appears in every comic of the series.
Class Schedule (TNC)Edit
Homeroom (Mr. Johnson)
- Biology (Unknown as of now)
- Sports Medicine I (Unknown as of now)
- Physical Education (Unknown as of now)
- English I (Mr. Johnson)
- Algebra I (Mr. Eaton)
- Graphic Design I (unknown as of now)
- Adrian is the only non-adult character in TNC returning from SR whose outfit has not changed, though there is a difference between the top stripe on his shirt in TNC compared to the original series.
|Fred Wilson • Valerie Wilson|
|Louis Wilson • Hector Wilson|
| An italicized name indicates this is a step-relative.|