Events that occur in 2013.
- Randompedia is created.
- Grand Theft Auto V is released on September 17.
- The Sibling Rivalries series starts on July 8.
- Mock police records on the Grand Theft Auto 2 website are dated between 13/07/13 and 03/11/13. This, along with the game's futuristic setting led some fans to believe that the game takes place in 2013. However, the game's manual uses the phrase "three weeks into the future," and the website's clock is always set three weeks ahead of the current time — this puts forward the idea that the game takes place in an unspecific time and place, fitting with the game's setting of "Anywhere, USA." On top of this, radio host Johnny Riccaro mentions in the game that "the millennium's coming," which would make the possibility that the game is possibly set in 1999.
- The events of Grand Theft Auto V occur in late summer/early fall.
- Sibling Rivalries comics Sibling Rivalries: The Introduction up to Happy New Year! take place from October 20 to December 31.
GTA Expanded Universe Edit
- The events of Paleto Ranger take place between March and June.
- Redeemed begins its first regional tour with the Revival Conference in Los Santos. It releases its second live album Lifted High and its fourth studio album Hosanna.